The project NADIA includes the following activities:
- verification of noise near the main roads (in the Province of Genoa and Savona) and the city center (City of Vicenza), estimates of the population exposed and noise mapping;
- identification of critical areas with particular attention to sensitive sites (schools, nursing homes, hospitals, etc.);
- definition of the action plan through a participatory process with key stakeholders in the territory and of national level;
- implementation of pilot sanitation interventions (installation of barriers, laying of asphalt soundproofing, soundproof windows, high-performance school buildings ...);
- providing information moments (technical seminars, lectures at schools, etc.) and dissemination of documents on methodological aspects and of general interest.